ADP Trends Devonte' Graham
ADP Trends Mason Plumlee
OWN/START Devonte' Graham
OWN/START Mason Plumlee
Expert Consensus Devonte' Graham
Expert Consensus Mason Plumlee
Breakdown Devonte' Graham
- Experts rank this player at 42nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 3rd with 820 total points (35.65 avg).
- He is currently 143 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 40.54% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.87% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 34th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.49.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 8.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.63 for the month.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +16.27, APG: +6.49, RPG: +2.99, MPG: +25 STLS: +0.18 BLKS: +0.22
Breakdown Mason Plumlee
- Experts rank this player at 39th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 48th with 225 total points (18.75 avg).
- He is currently 966 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 62.30% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.38 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.38, APG: +0.37, RPG: +0.6, MPG: --0.46 STLS: --0.45 BLKS: --0.17
Injury Devonte' Graham
No Injury Reported
Injury Mason Plumlee
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Devonte' Graham
Similar to consider drafting instead of Devonte' Graham
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Devonte' Graham
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Mason Plumlee
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Mason Plumlee
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
|Mason Plumlee den||160.77|
|Markieff Morris det||160.87|
|Al-Farouq Aminu orl||162.87|
|Jae Crowder mem||164.08|
|Meyers Leonard mia||171.93|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mason Plumlee
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||157.30|
|Jabari Parker ATL PF||157.67|
|Matisse Thybulle PHI SG||157.93|
|Seth Curry DAL SG||159.26|
|Dion Waiters CLE SG||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza SAC SG||160.43|
|Mason Plumlee DEN PF||160.77|
|Markieff Morris DET PF||160.87|
|Ed Davis UTA C||161.06|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||161.15|
|Jaxson Hayes NO C||161.40|
Rating Devonte' Graham
Rating Mason Plumlee
Career Devonte' Graham
Career Mason Plumlee