ADP Trends Nerlens Noel
ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Nerlens Noel
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Nerlens Noel
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Breakdown Nerlens Noel
- Experts rank this player at 30th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 56th with 185 total points (15.42 avg).
- He is currently 1006 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Shooting 61.67% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.83 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.77, APG: +0.97, RPG: -0.62, MPG: +4.62 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.36
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 444 total points (23.37 avg).
- He is currently 519 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.4.
- Shooting 42.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 61st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.90.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 19 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.47, APG: +4.11, RPG: +6.05, MPG: +21.94 STLS: +1.53 BLKS: +0.26
Injury Nerlens Noel
No Injury Reported
Injury Dejounte Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Nerlens Noel
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Nerlens Noel
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nerlens Noel
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
|Jeff Teague min||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet tor||95.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
Rating Nerlens Noel
Rating Dejounte Murray
Career Nerlens Noel
Career Dejounte Murray