ADP Trends Mikal Bridges
ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Mikal Bridges
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Mikal Bridges
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Breakdown Mikal Bridges
- Experts rank this player at 75th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 278 total points (13.24 avg).
- He is currently 868 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Shooting 46.51% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 31.03% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.06, APG: -0.08, RPG: +1.27, MPG: --1.46 STLS: +0.01 BLKS: --0.03
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 444 total points (23.37 avg).
- He is currently 519 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.4.
- Shooting 42.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 61st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.90.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 19 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.47, APG: +4.11, RPG: +6.05, MPG: +21.94 STLS: +1.53 BLKS: +0.26
Injury Mikal Bridges
No Injury Reported
Injury Dejounte Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Mikal Bridges
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Mikal Bridges
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
|Andrew Wiggins min||96.46|
|T.J. Warren ind||98.48|
|RJ Barrett ny||98.71|
|Brandon Ingram no||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges pho||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic uta||103.54|
|Nicolas Batum cha||117.03|
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mikal Bridges
|DeAndre Jordan BKN C||97.41|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||98.48|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||98.71|
|Enes Kanter BOS C||99.50|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||100.67|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges PHO SF||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic UTA SF||103.54|
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||103.80|
|DeWayne Dedmon SAC C||104.35|
|JJ Redick NO SG||104.83|
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
|Jeff Teague min||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet tor||95.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
Rating Mikal Bridges
Rating Dejounte Murray
Career Mikal Bridges
Career Dejounte Murray