ADP Trends RJ Barrett
ADP Trends C.J. McCollum
OWN/START RJ Barrett
OWN/START C.J. McCollum
Expert Consensus RJ Barrett
Expert Consensus C.J. McCollum
Breakdown RJ Barrett
- Experts rank this player at 43rd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 345 total points (24.64 avg).
- He is currently 801 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Shooting 37.21% from the field this month.
- Shooting 27.50% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.11 rpg this month.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.43, APG: +3.29, RPG: +5.19, MPG: +31.72 STLS: +1.29 BLKS: +0.48
Breakdown C.J. McCollum
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 712 total points (33.90 avg).
- He is currently 251 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
- Shooting 47.52% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 39.29% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 66th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.77.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.79 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.13 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.08, APG: +1.39, RPG: +0.62, MPG: +2.1 STLS: --0.06 BLKS: +0.66
Injury RJ Barrett
No Injury Reported
Injury C.J. McCollum
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks RJ Barrett
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of RJ Barrett
|Joe Ingles uta||85.38|
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
|Andrew Wiggins min||96.46|
|T.J. Warren ind||98.48|
|RJ Barrett ny||98.71|
|Brandon Ingram no||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges pho||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic uta||103.54|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of RJ Barrett
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet TOR PG||95.08|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN SF||96.46|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||97.40|
|DeAndre Jordan BKN C||97.41|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||98.48|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||98.71|
|Enes Kanter BOS C||99.50|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||100.67|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges PHO SF||101.55|
Similar Picks C.J. McCollum
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of C.J. McCollum
|De'Aaron Fox sac||30.78|
|D'Angelo Russell gs||38.30|
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of C.J. McCollum
|Clint Capela HOU C||41.56|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||42.36|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||42.50|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||42.94|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||43.17|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||43.99|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
Rating RJ Barrett
Rating C.J. McCollum
Career RJ Barrett
Career C.J. McCollum