ADP Trends Dwight Powell
ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Dwight Powell
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Dwight Powell
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Breakdown Dwight Powell
- Experts rank this player at 29th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 38th with 286 total points (15.89 avg).
- He is currently 905 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.8 PPG.
- Shooting 69.74% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 50.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.53 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.67 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.7, APG: +0.28, RPG: +0.26, MPG: +9.13 STLS: +0.13 BLKS: --0.21
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 444 total points (23.37 avg).
- He is currently 519 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.4.
- Shooting 42.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 61st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.90.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 19 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.47, APG: +4.11, RPG: +6.05, MPG: +21.94 STLS: +1.53 BLKS: +0.26
Injury Dwight Powell
ARM - Day-to-dayArm
Injury Dejounte Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dwight Powell
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Dwight Powell
|Paul Millsap den||114.79|
|Dwight Powell dal||122.61|
|Brandon Clarke mem||123.02|
|Zach Collins por||123.47|
|Dario Saric pho||132.88|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dwight Powell
|Joe Harris BKN SG||118.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||119.75|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young CHI SF||121.45|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||122.49|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||122.56|
|Dwight Powell DAL PF||122.61|
|Tyler Herro MIA SG||122.92|
|Brandon Clarke MEM PF||123.02|
|Danny Green LAL SF||123.19|
|Alex Len ATL C||123.32|
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
|Jeff Teague min||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet tor||95.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
Rating Dwight Powell
Rating Dejounte Murray
Career Dwight Powell
Career Dejounte Murray