ADP Trends Markelle Fultz
ADP Trends Nerlens Noel
OWN/START Markelle Fultz
OWN/START Nerlens Noel
Expert Consensus Markelle Fultz
Expert Consensus Nerlens Noel
Breakdown Markelle Fultz
- Experts rank this player at 59th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 469 total points (22.33 avg).
- He is currently 494 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.67% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 21.05% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 42nd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.24.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.21 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.79 for the month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.98, APG: +0.84, RPG: -1.11, MPG: +3.06 STLS: +0.34 BLKS: --0.02
Breakdown Nerlens Noel
- Experts rank this player at 30th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 56th with 185 total points (15.42 avg).
- He is currently 1006 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Shooting 61.67% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.20 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.83 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.77, APG: +0.97, RPG: -0.62, MPG: +4.62 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.36
Injury Markelle Fultz
No Injury Reported
Injury Nerlens Noel
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Markelle Fultz
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Markelle Fultz
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.63|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.13|
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Markelle Fultz
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||157.30|
|Jabari Parker ATL PF||157.67|
|Matisse Thybulle PHI SG||157.93|
Similar Picks Nerlens Noel
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Nerlens Noel
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nerlens Noel
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
Rating Markelle Fultz
Rating Nerlens Noel
Career Markelle Fultz
Career Nerlens Noel