ADP Trends Markelle Fultz
ADP Trends Langston Galloway
OWN/START Markelle Fultz
OWN/START Langston Galloway
Expert Consensus Markelle Fultz
Expert Consensus Langston Galloway
Breakdown Markelle Fultz
- Experts rank this player at 59th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 469 total points (22.33 avg).
- He is currently 494 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.67% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 21.05% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 42nd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.24.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.21 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.79 for the month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.98, APG: +0.84, RPG: -1.11, MPG: +3.06 STLS: +0.34 BLKS: --0.02
Breakdown Langston Galloway
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 399 total points (18.14 avg).
- He is currently 803 points behind the leader: James Harden
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.2 PPG.
- Shooting 47.45% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.79% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.86 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.14 for the month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.11, APG: +0.31, RPG: -0.53, MPG: +3.38 STLS: +0.3 BLKS: +0.22
Injury Markelle Fultz
No Injury Reported
Injury Langston Galloway
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Markelle Fultz
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Markelle Fultz
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.63|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.13|
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Markelle Fultz
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
|Dwayne Bacon CHA SG||156.25|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||157.30|
|Jabari Parker ATL PF||157.67|
|Matisse Thybulle PHI SG||157.93|
Similar Picks Langston Galloway
Similar to consider drafting instead of Langston Galloway
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Langston Galloway
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Markelle Fultz
Rating Langston Galloway
Career Markelle Fultz
Career Langston Galloway