ADP Trends Walt Lemon Jr.
ADP Trends Marcus Morris
OWN/START Walt Lemon Jr.
OWN/START Marcus Morris
Expert Consensus Walt Lemon Jr.
Expert Consensus Marcus Morris
Breakdown Walt Lemon Jr.
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: EVEN, APG: EVEN, RPG: EVEN, MPG: EVEN STLS: EVEN BLKS: EVEN
Breakdown Marcus Morris
- Experts rank this player at 39th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 219 total points (31.29 avg).
- He is currently 357 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 40.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.07% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.57 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.86 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.73, APG: -0.07, RPG: -0.85, MPG: +8.28 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.52
Injury Walt Lemon Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Marcus Morris
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Walt Lemon Jr.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Walt Lemon Jr.
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Walt Lemon Jr.
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Marcus Morris
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marcus Morris
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Morris
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
Rating Walt Lemon Jr.
Rating Marcus Morris
Career Walt Lemon Jr.
Career Marcus Morris