ADP Trends Walt Lemon Jr.
ADP Trends Harrison Barnes
OWN/START Walt Lemon Jr.
OWN/START Harrison Barnes
Expert Consensus Walt Lemon Jr.
Expert Consensus Harrison Barnes
Breakdown Walt Lemon Jr.
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: EVEN, APG: EVEN, RPG: EVEN, MPG: EVEN STLS: EVEN BLKS: EVEN
Breakdown Harrison Barnes
- Experts rank this player at 51st among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 248 total points (24.80 avg).
- He is currently 328 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 49.12% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 37.50% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.80 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.10 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.2, APG: +0.5, RPG: +0.2, MPG: +3.23 STLS: +0.3 BLKS: EVEN
Injury Walt Lemon Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Harrison Barnes
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Walt Lemon Jr.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Walt Lemon Jr.
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Walt Lemon Jr.
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Harrison Barnes
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Harrison Barnes
|Nicolas Batum cha||117.03|
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
|Harrison Barnes sac||119.75|
|Kevin Durant bkn||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young chi||121.45|
|Danny Green lal||123.19|
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Harrison Barnes
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||117.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||117.12|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||117.79|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||118.19|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||118.66|
|Joe Harris BKN SG||118.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||119.75|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young CHI SF||121.45|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||122.49|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||122.56|
Rating Walt Lemon Jr.
Rating Harrison Barnes
Career Walt Lemon Jr.
Career Harrison Barnes