ADP Trends JaKarr Sampson
ADP Trends Harrison Barnes
OWN/START JaKarr Sampson
OWN/START Harrison Barnes
Expert Consensus JaKarr Sampson
Expert Consensus Harrison Barnes
Breakdown JaKarr Sampson
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 63rd with 40 total points (5.71 avg).
- He is currently 577 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 46.67% from the field this month. Very good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.35, APG: -0.31, RPG: -0.48, MPG: --8.13 STLS: --0.32 BLKS: --0.25
Breakdown Harrison Barnes
- Experts rank this player at 50th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 407 total points (29.07 avg).
- He is currently 210 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.1 PPG.
- Shooting 49.06% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.21 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.36 rpg this month.
- Played in 28 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.12, APG: +1.02, RPG: +1.48, MPG: --0.29 STLS: +0.07 BLKS: +0.07
Injury JaKarr Sampson
BACK - Day-to-dayBack
Injury Harrison Barnes
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks JaKarr Sampson
Similar to consider drafting instead of JaKarr Sampson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of JaKarr Sampson
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||1.59|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||2.63|
|James Harden HOU SG||4.08|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||4.53|
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||4.89|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||7.30|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.46|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||7.98|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||8.79|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
Similar Picks Harrison Barnes
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Harrison Barnes
|Davis Bertans was||119.71|
|OG Anunoby tor||121.12|
|Harrison Barnes sac||136.75|
|Jae Crowder pho||140.02|
|Deni Avdija was||141.36|
|Darius Bazley okc||143.49|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Harrison Barnes
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||127.87|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||128.63|
|Aron Baynes TOR C||132.75|
|Killian Hayes DET PG||133.25|
|Derrick Favors UTA C||134.08|
|Joe Harris BKN SG||134.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||136.75|
|Derrick White SA PG||136.84|
|Jordan Clarkson UTA PG||137.21|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||137.80|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||138.26|
Rating JaKarr Sampson
Rating Harrison Barnes
Career JaKarr Sampson
Career Harrison Barnes