ADP Trends JaKarr Sampson
ADP Trends Harrison Barnes
OWN/START JaKarr Sampson
OWN/START Harrison Barnes
Expert Consensus JaKarr Sampson
Expert Consensus Harrison Barnes
Breakdown JaKarr Sampson
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 59th with 77 total points (11.00 avg).
- He is currently 499 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- Shooting 56.76% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 22.22% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.57, APG: +0.29, RPG: +3, MPG: +20.02 STLS: +0.71 BLKS: +0.71
Breakdown Harrison Barnes
- Experts rank this player at 51st among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 248 total points (24.80 avg).
- He is currently 328 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 49.12% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 37.50% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.80 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.10 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.2, APG: +0.5, RPG: +0.2, MPG: +3.23 STLS: +0.3 BLKS: EVEN
Injury JaKarr Sampson
No Injury Reported
Injury Harrison Barnes
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks JaKarr Sampson
Similar to consider drafting instead of JaKarr Sampson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of JaKarr Sampson
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Harrison Barnes
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Harrison Barnes
|Nicolas Batum cha||117.03|
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
|Harrison Barnes sac||119.75|
|Kevin Durant bkn||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young chi||121.45|
|Danny Green lal||123.19|
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Harrison Barnes
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||117.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||117.12|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||117.79|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||118.19|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||118.66|
|Joe Harris BKN SG||118.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||119.75|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young CHI SF||121.45|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||122.49|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||122.56|
Rating JaKarr Sampson
Rating Harrison Barnes
Career JaKarr Sampson
Career Harrison Barnes