ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
ADP Trends Jamal Murray
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 267 total points (26.70 avg).
- He is currently 311 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3 PPG.
- Shooting 46.51% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 61st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.68.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.70 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 7.30 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +10.9, APG: +4.7, RPG: +7.3, MPG: +22.53 STLS: +1.4 BLKS: +0.5
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 25th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 315 total points (31.50 avg).
- He is currently 263 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.1 PPG.
- Shooting 44.59% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 57th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.77.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.80 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.17, APG: +0.73, RPG: +0.73, MPG: +0.55 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.07
Injury Dejounte Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
|Jeff Teague min||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet tor||95.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Rating Dejounte Murray
Rating Jamal Murray
Career Dejounte Murray
Career Jamal Murray