ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 25th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 315 total points (31.50 avg).
- He is currently 263 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.1 PPG.
- Shooting 44.59% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 57th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.77.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.80 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.17, APG: +0.73, RPG: +0.73, MPG: +0.55 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.07
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 28th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 78th with 25 total points (25.00 avg).
- He is currently 597 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 25.
- Shooting 37.50% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 10.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 13 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.07, APG: -0.79, RPG: +4.14, MPG: +5.12 STLS: +0.5 BLKS: --0.21
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Kevin Love cle||55.01|
|Aaron Gordon orl||59.33|
|Derrick Favors no||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||69.97|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||71.20|
|Domantas Sabonis ind||75.11|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||78.35|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Jamal Murray
Career Marvin Bagley III