ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1737 total points (32.17 avg).
- He is currently 1200 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 31.6.
- He is ranked 63rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.15.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.31, APG: +0.0099999999999998, RPG: -0.26, MPG: +0.27 STLS: +0.28 BLKS: --0.06
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 72nd with 302 total points (23.23 avg).
- He is currently 2739 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 23.2.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 50 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.64, APG: -0.21, RPG: -0.05, MPG: +0.44 STLS: --0.1 BLKS: --0.03
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Kevin Love cle||55.01|
|Aaron Gordon orl||59.33|
|Derrick Favors no||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||69.97|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||71.20|
|Domantas Sabonis ind||75.11|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||78.35|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Jamal Murray
Career Marvin Bagley III