ADP Trends Malcolm Brogdon
ADP Trends Ben Simmons
OWN/START Malcolm Brogdon
OWN/START Ben Simmons
Expert Consensus Malcolm Brogdon
Expert Consensus Ben Simmons
Breakdown Malcolm Brogdon
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 1165 total points (37.58 avg).
- He is currently 426 points behind the leader: Luka Doncic
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 41.44% from the field this month.
- Shooting 34.29% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 36th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.06.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.23 rpg this month.
- Played in 15 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.96, APG: -0.84, RPG: +0.0099999999999998, MPG: +4.56 STLS: +0.53 BLKS: +0.09
Breakdown Ben Simmons
- Experts rank this player at 9th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1127 total points (38.86 avg).
- He is currently 464 points behind the leader: Luka Doncic
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 63.19% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 56th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.40.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.07 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.07 rpg this month.
- Played in 24 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.56, APG: -0.29, RPG: +0.33, MPG: --2.12 STLS: --0.58 BLKS: +0.16
Injury Malcolm Brogdon
KNEE - Day-to-dayKnee
Injury Ben Simmons
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Malcolm Brogdon
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Chris Paul pho||41.82|
|Derrick Walton lac||42.77|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||44.66|
|Kyle Lowry tor||47.19|
|C.J. McCollum por||48.43|
|John Wall hou||54.27|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||55.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Fred VanVleet TOR SG||45.80|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||47.19|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||48.43|
|Kelly Oubre WAS SF||49.71|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||52.91|
|John Wall HOU PG||54.27|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||55.12|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||55.77|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||58.36|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||58.55|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||58.96|
Similar Picks Ben Simmons
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Ben Simmons
|Luka Doncic dal||2.63|
|Damian Lillard por||7.98|
|Stephen Curry gs||8.79|
|Trae Young atl||11.50|
|Russell Westbrook was||16.13|
|Ben Simmons phi||16.44|
|Kyrie Irving bkn||22.77|
|Ja Morant mem||26.95|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ben Simmons
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
|Jayson Tatum BOS PF||13.35|
|Devin Booker PHO SG||14.57|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||15.84|
|Russell Westbrook WAS PG||16.13|
|Ben Simmons PHI PG||16.44|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||18.23|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||18.42|
|Jimmy Butler MIA SF||21.28|
|Pascal Siakam TOR PF||21.90|
Rating Malcolm Brogdon
Rating Ben Simmons
Career Malcolm Brogdon
Career Ben Simmons