ADP Trends Thomas Bryant
ADP Trends Zach LaVine
OWN/START Thomas Bryant
OWN/START Zach LaVine
Expert Consensus Thomas Bryant
Expert Consensus Zach LaVine
Breakdown Thomas Bryant
- Experts rank this player at 27th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 860 total points (22.63 avg).
- He is currently 1928 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 22.6.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 34 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.55, APG: +0.59, RPG: +0.52, MPG: +2.93 STLS: +0.02 BLKS: --0.06
Breakdown Zach LaVine
- Experts rank this player at 12th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 2182 total points (36.98 avg).
- He is currently 755 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 37.
- He is ranked 90th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.24.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.5, APG: -0.25, RPG: +0.13, MPG: +0.24 STLS: +0.47 BLKS: +0.07
Injury Thomas Bryant
No Injury Reported
Injury Zach LaVine
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Thomas Bryant
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Thomas Bryant
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
|Hassan Whiteside por||77.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Thomas Bryant
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
Similar Picks Zach LaVine
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Zach LaVine
|D'Angelo Russell gs||38.30|
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Zach LaVine
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||42.50|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||42.94|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||43.17|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||43.99|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
Rating Thomas Bryant
Rating Zach LaVine
Career Thomas Bryant
Career Zach LaVine