ADP Trends Andre Drummond
ADP Trends Thomas Bryant
OWN/START Andre Drummond
OWN/START Thomas Bryant
Expert Consensus Andre Drummond
Expert Consensus Thomas Bryant
Breakdown Andre Drummond
- Experts rank this player at 5th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 2nd with 1927 total points (39.33 avg).
- He is currently 622 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 19.2.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Calf (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 55.20% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 44.44% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a center with 3.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 18.50 rpg this month.
- He is an elite rebounder and is dominating the paint.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.19, APG: +1.53, RPG: +0.16, MPG: --0.35 STLS: +0.19 BLKS: --0.14
Breakdown Thomas Bryant
- Experts rank this player at 38th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 773 total points (23.42 avg).
- He is currently 1776 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 7.9.
- Shooting 71.43% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 75.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.14 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.29 rpg this month.
- Played in 19 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.6, APG: +0.78, RPG: +1.19, MPG: +5.03 STLS: --0.04 BLKS: --0.02
Injury Andre Drummond
CALF - Day-to-dayCalf
Injury Thomas Bryant
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Andre Drummond
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Andre Drummond
|Karl-Anthony Towns min||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic den||6.36|
|Joel Embiid phi||8.34|
|Rudy Gobert uta||17.54|
|Andre Drummond det||18.62|
|Nikola Vucevic orl||22.49|
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Andre Drummond
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
|Kyrie Irving BKN PG||12.98|
|Jimmy Butler MIA SF||15.94|
|Paul George LAC SF||16.33|
|Russell Westbrook HOU G||16.92|
|Rudy Gobert UTA C||17.54|
|Andre Drummond DET C||18.62|
|Luka Doncic DAL SF||18.65|
|Kemba Walker BOS PG||18.79|
|Jrue Holiday NO PG||18.92|
|Trae Young ATL PG||20.44|
Similar Picks Thomas Bryant
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Thomas Bryant
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
|Hassan Whiteside por||77.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Thomas Bryant
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
Rating Andre Drummond
Rating Thomas Bryant
Career Andre Drummond
Career Thomas Bryant