ADP Trends Rudy Gobert
ADP Trends Donovan Mitchell
OWN/START Rudy Gobert
OWN/START Donovan Mitchell
Expert Consensus Rudy Gobert
Expert Consensus Donovan Mitchell
Breakdown Rudy Gobert
- Experts rank this player at 6th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 3rd with 1884 total points (33.05 avg).
- He is currently 665 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.5.
- Shooting 72.09% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.17 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 12.25 rpg this month.
- Great inside presence and is ranked in the top 5 in rebounds.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.22, APG: -0.65, RPG: +1.3, MPG: +2.78 STLS: --0.22 BLKS: --0.31
Breakdown Donovan Mitchell
- Experts rank this player at 14th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 4th with 2097 total points (36.16 avg).
- He is currently 838 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.44% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.36% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a shooting guard with 4.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.00 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.79, APG: +0.07, RPG: +0.28, MPG: +0.74 STLS: --0.38 BLKS: --0.19
Injury Rudy Gobert
No Injury Reported
Injury Donovan Mitchell
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Rudy Gobert
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Rudy Gobert
|Karl-Anthony Towns min||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic den||6.36|
|Joel Embiid phi||8.34|
|Rudy Gobert uta||17.54|
|Andre Drummond det||18.62|
|Nikola Vucevic orl||22.49|
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rudy Gobert
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
|Kyrie Irving BKN PG||12.98|
|Jimmy Butler MIA SF||15.94|
|Paul George LAC SF||16.33|
|Russell Westbrook HOU G||16.92|
|Rudy Gobert UTA C||17.54|
|Andre Drummond DET C||18.62|
|Luka Doncic DAL SF||18.65|
|Kemba Walker BOS PG||18.79|
|Jrue Holiday NO PG||18.92|
Similar Picks Donovan Mitchell
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Donovan Mitchell
|Devin Booker pho||25.70|
|Donovan Mitchell uta||29.11|
|Buddy Hield sac||38.70|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Donovan Mitchell
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||22.49|
|Ben Simmons PHI PG||23.42|
|Devin Booker PHO SG||25.70|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||25.75|
|Myles Turner IND C||26.13|
|Pascal Siakam TOR PF||27.09|
|Donovan Mitchell UTA SG||29.11|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||30.39|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.78|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.81|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.01|
Rating Rudy Gobert
Rating Donovan Mitchell
Career Rudy Gobert
Career Donovan Mitchell