ADP Trends Zion Williamson
ADP Trends Gordon Hayward
OWN/START Zion Williamson
OWN/START Gordon Hayward
Expert Consensus Zion Williamson
Expert Consensus Gordon Hayward
Breakdown Zion Williamson
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 57th with 417 total points (32.08 avg).
- He is currently 2396 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 56.38% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 20.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.89 rpg this month.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +22.77, APG: +2.08, RPG: +6.62, MPG: +28.41 STLS: +0.77 BLKS: +0.38
Breakdown Gordon Hayward
- Experts rank this player at 17th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1247 total points (31.18 avg).
- He is currently 1566 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 46.43% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 39.53% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a small forward with 4.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 7.70 rpg this month.
- Played in 17 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.3, APG: +0.67, RPG: +2.07, MPG: +7.49 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: +0.05
Injury Zion Williamson
No Injury Reported
Injury Gordon Hayward
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Zion Williamson
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Zion Williamson
|Luka Doncic dal||18.65|
|Zion Williamson no||33.89|
|Jayson Tatum bos||40.29|
|Khris Middleton mil||42.94|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Zion Williamson
|Pascal Siakam TOR PF||27.09|
|Donovan Mitchell UTA SG||29.11|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||30.39|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.78|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.81|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.01|
|Zion Williamson NO SF||33.89|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
Similar Picks Gordon Hayward
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Gordon Hayward
|Danilo Gallinari okc||64.32|
|Gordon Hayward bos||79.52|
|Kelly Oubre was||81.35|
|Joe Ingles uta||85.38|
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Gordon Hayward
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
|Victor Oladipo IND SG||76.80|
|Hassan Whiteside POR C||77.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||78.35|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||79.52|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||80.47|
|Kelly Oubre WAS SF||81.35|
|Lonzo Ball NO PG||81.68|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
Rating Zion Williamson
Rating Gordon Hayward
Career Zion Williamson
Career Gordon Hayward