ADP Trends Tim Hardaway Jr.
ADP Trends Dennis Schroder
OWN/START Tim Hardaway Jr.
OWN/START Dennis Schroder
Expert Consensus Tim Hardaway Jr.
Expert Consensus Dennis Schroder
Breakdown Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 69th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1252 total points (21.96 avg).
- He is currently 1683 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.2 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 46.41% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.44% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.15 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.46 for the month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.53, APG: -0.63, RPG: -0.47, MPG: --4.09 STLS: --0.33 BLKS: --0.06
Breakdown Dennis Schroder
- Experts rank this player at 51st among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 1691 total points (29.16 avg).
- He is currently 1023 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.4.
- Shooting 45.71% from the field this month.
- Shooting 34.15% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 83rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.57.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.90 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.70 for the month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.3, APG: -0.1, RPG: +0.5, MPG: +2.57 STLS: --0.17 BLKS: +0.07
Injury Tim Hardaway Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Dennis Schroder
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Tim Hardaway Jr.
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Will Barton den||140.88|
|Andre Iguodala mem||144.59|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||143.32|
|Dennis Smith Jr. NY PG||143.78|
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
Similar Picks Dennis Schroder
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dennis Schroder
|Rajon Rondo lal||136.14|
|Dennis Schroder okc||140.32|
|Darius Garland cle||142.42|
|Coby White chi||142.61|
|Carsen Edwards bos||142.69|
|Reggie Jackson det||142.83|
|Landry Shamet lac||143.28|
|Dennis Smith Jr. ny||143.78|
|Ish Smith was||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore por||145.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dennis Schroder
|Tacko Fall BOS C||137.83|
|Davis Bertans WAS SF||138.16|
|Cody Zeller CHA SF||138.82|
|Bobby Portis NY PF||139.57|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||139.72|
|Jerami Grant DEN SF||140.24|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||140.32|
|Tristan Thompson CLE C||140.64|
|Will Barton DEN SG||140.88|
|Ivica Zubac LAC C||142.34|
|Darius Garland CLE PG||142.42|
Rating Tim Hardaway Jr.
Rating Dennis Schroder
Career Tim Hardaway Jr.
Career Dennis Schroder