ADP Trends Terry Rozier
ADP Trends Ryan Arcidiacono
OWN/START Terry Rozier
OWN/START Ryan Arcidiacono
Expert Consensus Terry Rozier
Expert Consensus Ryan Arcidiacono
Breakdown Terry Rozier
- Experts rank this player at 26th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1686 total points (29.07 avg).
- He is currently 1028 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.5 PPG.
- Shooting 39.04% from the field this month.
- Shooting 37.88% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- He is ranked 75th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.78.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.18 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.73 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.7, APG: +0.98, RPG: +0.29, MPG: +11.01 STLS: +0.01 BLKS: --0.14
Breakdown Ryan Arcidiacono
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 58th with 501 total points (9.28 avg).
- He is currently 2213 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 41.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 37.14% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- He is ranked 25th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.78.
- Bad point guard averaging only 2.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.88 for the month.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.54, APG: -1.82, RPG: -0.56, MPG: --8.77 STLS: --0.48 BLKS: +0.01
Injury Terry Rozier
No Injury Reported
Injury Ryan Arcidiacono
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Terry Rozier
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Terry Rozier
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Terry Rozier
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
|Victor Oladipo IND SG||76.80|
Similar Picks Ryan Arcidiacono
Similar to consider drafting instead of Ryan Arcidiacono
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ryan Arcidiacono
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Terry Rozier
Rating Ryan Arcidiacono
Career Terry Rozier
Career Ryan Arcidiacono