ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Josh Richardson
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Josh Richardson
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Josh Richardson
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 25th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1539 total points (32.06 avg).
- He is currently 1175 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.4 PPG.
- Shooting 53.95% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.68% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- He is ranked 63rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.13.
- Decent numbers for a point guard with 5.67 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.11 for the month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.18, APG: -0.15, RPG: -0.34, MPG: --0.74 STLS: +0.42 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown Josh Richardson
- Experts rank this player at 52nd among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 1056 total points (23.47 avg).
- He is currently 1879 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- Shooting 33.82% from the field this month.
- Shooting 17.39% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.43 rpg this month.
- Played in 15 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.71, APG: -0.71, RPG: -0.11, MPG: --3.58 STLS: --0.05 BLKS: +0.22
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Josh Richardson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Josh Richardson
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Josh Richardson
|Josh Richardson phi||68.80|
|Victor Oladipo ind||76.80|
|Caris LeVert bkn||80.47|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Richardson
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Josh Richardson
Career Jamal Murray
Career Josh Richardson