ADP Trends Steven Adams
ADP Trends Otto Porter
OWN/START Steven Adams
OWN/START Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Steven Adams
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Breakdown Steven Adams
- Experts rank this player at 29th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 1061 total points (26.53 avg).
- He is currently 746 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.9.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 55.88% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.36 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.36 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.1, APG: +0.86, RPG: -0.34, MPG: --7.27 STLS: --0.84 BLKS: +0.32
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 70th with 165 total points (18.33 avg).
- He is currently 2089 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.3.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 26 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.64, APG: -0.35, RPG: -2.39, MPG: --3.96 STLS: --0.49 BLKS: --0.24
Injury Steven Adams
ANKLE - Day-to-dayAnkle
Injury Otto Porter
FOOT - Out indefinitelyFoot
Similar Picks Steven Adams
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Steven Adams
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
|Hassan Whiteside por||77.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Steven Adams
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||57.57|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Jayson Tatum bos||40.29|
|Khris Middleton mil||42.94|
|Tobias Harris phi||50.80|
|Robert Covington min||51.13|
|Otto Porter was||51.56|
|Danilo Gallinari okc||64.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||43.99|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
Rating Steven Adams
Rating Otto Porter
Career Steven Adams
Career Otto Porter