ADP Trends Mitchell Robinson
ADP Trends Thomas Bryant
OWN/START Mitchell Robinson
OWN/START Thomas Bryant
Expert Consensus Mitchell Robinson
Expert Consensus Thomas Bryant
Breakdown Mitchell Robinson
- Experts rank this player at 24th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 20th with 786 total points (19.17 avg).
- He is currently 1021 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.1 PPG.
- Shooting 75.36% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.43 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.36 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.49, APG: -0.12, RPG: +2.95, MPG: +5.84 STLS: +0.17 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown Thomas Bryant
- Experts rank this player at 15th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 573 total points (23.88 avg).
- He is currently 1234 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.1.
- Shooting 64.52% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 75.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.83 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 3.67 rpg this month.
- Played in 13 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.1, APG: +1.21, RPG: +1.7, MPG: +6.77 STLS: --0.03 BLKS: +0.1
Injury Mitchell Robinson
No Injury Reported
Injury Thomas Bryant
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Mitchell Robinson
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Nikola Vucevic orl||22.49|
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||35.36|
|Clint Capela hou||41.56|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Donovan Mitchell UTA SG||29.11|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||30.39|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.78|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.81|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.01|
|Zion Williamson NO SF||33.89|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.29|
Similar Picks Thomas Bryant
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Thomas Bryant
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
|Hassan Whiteside por||77.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Thomas Bryant
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
Rating Mitchell Robinson
Rating Thomas Bryant
Career Mitchell Robinson
Career Thomas Bryant