ADP Trends Tim Hardaway Jr.
ADP Trends Trae Young
OWN/START Tim Hardaway Jr.
OWN/START Trae Young
Expert Consensus Tim Hardaway Jr.
Expert Consensus Trae Young
Breakdown Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 69th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 840 total points (20.49 avg).
- He is currently 1492 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 48.23% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 46.15% from beyond the arc this month. Very good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.42 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.42 for the month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.44, APG: -0.92, RPG: -0.44, MPG: --6.27 STLS: --0.34 BLKS: --0.02
Breakdown Trae Young
- Experts rank this player at 4th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 2nd with 1903 total points (47.58 avg).
- He is currently 129 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.4 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Thigh (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 46.07% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 39.33% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 73rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.81.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 9.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.30 rpg this month.
- Piles up the points and is ranked in the top 5 in scoring.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +13.3, APG: +1.34, RPG: +1.48, MPG: +5.23 STLS: +0.33 BLKS: --0.1
Injury Tim Hardaway Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Trae Young
THIGH - Day-to-dayThigh
Similar Picks Tim Hardaway Jr.
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Will Barton den||140.88|
|Andre Iguodala mem||144.59|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||143.32|
|Dennis Smith Jr. NY PG||143.78|
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
Similar Picks Trae Young
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Trae Young
|Damian Lillard por||8.45|
|Kyrie Irving bkn||12.98|
|Kemba Walker bos||18.79|
|Jrue Holiday no||18.92|
|Trae Young atl||20.44|
|Ben Simmons phi||23.42|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||30.78|
|D'Angelo Russell gs||38.30|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trae Young
|Russell Westbrook HOU G||16.92|
|Rudy Gobert UTA C||17.54|
|Andre Drummond DET C||18.62|
|Luka Doncic DAL SF||18.65|
|Kemba Walker BOS PG||18.79|
|Jrue Holiday NO PG||18.92|
|Trae Young ATL PG||20.44|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||22.49|
|Ben Simmons PHI PG||23.42|
|Devin Booker PHO SG||25.70|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||25.75|
Rating Tim Hardaway Jr.
Rating Trae Young
Career Tim Hardaway Jr.
Career Trae Young