ADP Trends Tim Hardaway Jr.
ADP Trends Trae Young
OWN/START Tim Hardaway Jr.
OWN/START Trae Young
Expert Consensus Tim Hardaway Jr.
Expert Consensus Trae Young
Breakdown Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 68th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 1651 total points (25.80 avg).
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. If he can keep it up, then keep him. . otherwise think trade.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 25.8.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Leg (Targeting training camp). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.62, APG: -0.27, RPG: -0.49, MPG: --1.51 STLS: --0.28 BLKS: --0.05
Breakdown Trae Young
- Experts rank this player at 8th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 2959 total points (36.09 avg).
- He is currently 1232 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 36.1.
- He is ranked 80th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.10.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 82 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +19.09, APG: +8.05, RPG: +3.68, MPG: +30.75 STLS: +0.87 BLKS: +0.18
Injury Tim Hardaway Jr.
LEG - Targeting training campLeg
Injury Trae Young
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Tim Hardaway Jr.
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny||80.47|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tim Hardaway Jr.
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
Similar Picks Trae Young
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Trae Young
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
|Trae Young atl||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans ind||98.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trae Young
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
Rating Tim Hardaway Jr.
Rating Trae Young
Career Tim Hardaway Jr.
Career Trae Young