ADP Trends Ja Morant
ADP Trends Dennis Smith Jr.
OWN/START Ja Morant
OWN/START Dennis Smith Jr.
Expert Consensus Ja Morant
Expert Consensus Dennis Smith Jr.
Breakdown Ja Morant
- Experts rank this player at 36th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 1603 total points (33.40 avg).
- He is currently 963 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 49.04% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 20.83% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 60th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.21.
- Good point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 7.42 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.67 for the month.
- Played in 48 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +17.63, APG: +7.08, RPG: +3.54, MPG: +29.69 STLS: +1 BLKS: +0.27
Breakdown Dennis Smith Jr.
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 63rd with 361 total points (12.45 avg).
- He is currently 2205 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- Decline in numbers lately by 3 PPG.
- Shooting 38.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 28.57% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 79th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.65.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.89 for the month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -8.47, APG: -1.82, RPG: -0.64, MPG: --13.38 STLS: --0.7 BLKS: --0.09
Injury Ja Morant
No Injury Reported
Injury Dennis Smith Jr.
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Ja Morant
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Ja Morant
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ja Morant
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
Similar Picks Dennis Smith Jr.
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dennis Smith Jr.
|Dennis Schroder okc||140.32|
|Darius Garland cle||142.42|
|Coby White chi||142.61|
|Carsen Edwards bos||142.69|
|Reggie Jackson det||142.83|
|Landry Shamet lac||143.28|
|Dennis Smith Jr. ny||143.78|
|Ish Smith was||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore por||145.98|
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.63|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dennis Smith Jr.
|Darius Garland CLE PG||142.42|
|Coby White CHI PG||142.61|
|Carsen Edwards BOS PG||142.69|
|Reggie Jackson DET PG||142.83|
|Landry Shamet LAC PG||143.28|
|Cedi Osman CLE SF||143.32|
|Dennis Smith Jr. NY PG||143.78|
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
Rating Ja Morant
Rating Dennis Smith Jr.
Career Ja Morant
Career Dennis Smith Jr.