ADP Trends Zach LaVine
ADP Trends Buddy Hield
OWN/START Zach LaVine
OWN/START Buddy Hield
Expert Consensus Zach LaVine
Expert Consensus Buddy Hield
Breakdown Zach LaVine
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 4th with 1662 total points (36.13 avg).
- He is currently 370 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.19% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 37.72% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- He is ranked 87th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.20.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.86 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.14 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.14, APG: -0.43, RPG: +0.55, MPG: +0.37 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.08
Breakdown Buddy Hield
- Experts rank this player at 16th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 1328 total points (30.18 avg).
- He is currently 1004 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Shooting 41.53% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.51% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.93 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.07 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.51, APG: +0.98, RPG: +0.05, MPG: +2.92 STLS: +0.44 BLKS: --0.03
Injury Zach LaVine
No Injury Reported
Injury Buddy Hield
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Zach LaVine
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Zach LaVine
|D'Angelo Russell gs||38.30|
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Zach LaVine
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||42.50|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||42.94|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||43.17|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||43.99|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
Similar Picks Buddy Hield
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Buddy Hield
|Devin Booker pho||25.70|
|Donovan Mitchell uta||29.11|
|Buddy Hield sac||38.70|
|DeMar DeRozan sa||43.17|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Buddy Hield
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.78|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.81|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.01|
|Zion Williamson NO SF||33.89|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.29|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||41.51|
|Clint Capela HOU C||41.56|
Rating Zach LaVine
Rating Buddy Hield
Career Zach LaVine
Career Buddy Hield