ADP Trends Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
ADP Trends Bobby Portis
OWN/START Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
OWN/START Bobby Portis
Expert Consensus Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Expert Consensus Bobby Portis
Breakdown Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Experts rank this player at 27th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 1554 total points (31.71 avg).
- He is currently 1199 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.8 PPG.
- Shooting 44.16% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.90% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 7.27 rpg this month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.49, APG: +0.19, RPG: +3.42, MPG: +9.83 STLS: +0.12 BLKS: +0.1
Breakdown Bobby Portis
- Experts rank this player at 92nd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 842 total points (17.54 avg).
- He is currently 1778 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. If he can keep it up, then keep him. . otherwise think trade.
- Shooting 42.39% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 29.03% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 3.75 rpg this month.
- Played in 27 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.74, APG: +0.13, RPG: -2.16, MPG: --4.4 STLS: --0.04 BLKS: --0.21
Injury Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
No Injury Reported
Injury Bobby Portis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.65|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.11|
|Victor Oladipo IND SG||76.80|
|Hassan Whiteside POR C||77.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||78.35|
Similar Picks Bobby Portis
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Bobby Portis
|Dario Saric pho||132.88|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||134.79|
|Kevon Looney gs||135.58|
|Bobby Portis ny||139.57|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bobby Portis
|Kevon Looney GS PF||135.58|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||136.14|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||137.14|
|Tacko Fall BOS C||137.83|
|Davis Bertans WAS SF||138.16|
|Cody Zeller CHA SF||138.82|
|Bobby Portis NY PF||139.57|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||139.72|
|Jerami Grant DEN SF||140.24|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||140.32|
|Tristan Thompson CLE C||140.64|
Rating Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Rating Bobby Portis
Career Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Career Bobby Portis