ADP Trends T.J. Warren
ADP Trends Malcolm Brogdon
OWN/START T.J. Warren
OWN/START Malcolm Brogdon
Expert Consensus T.J. Warren
Expert Consensus Malcolm Brogdon
Breakdown T.J. Warren
- Experts rank this player at 39th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 10th with 1112 total points (24.71 avg).
- He is currently 1086 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 1 PPG.
- Shooting 54.59% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 38.71% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.71 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.00 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.09, APG: -0.09, RPG: -0.27, MPG: +0.49 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: --0.23
Breakdown Malcolm Brogdon
- Experts rank this player at 34th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 1136 total points (34.42 avg).
- He is currently 831 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.9 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Concussion (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 37.80% from the field this month.
- Shooting 39.13% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 25th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.94.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.14 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.43 for the month.
- Played in 11 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.38, APG: +3.98, RPG: -0.12, MPG: +0.75 STLS: --0.02 BLKS: --0.05
Injury T.J. Warren
No Injury Reported
Injury Malcolm Brogdon
CONCUSSION - Day-to-dayConcussion
Similar Picks T.J. Warren
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of T.J. Warren
|Joe Ingles uta||85.38|
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
|Andrew Wiggins min||96.46|
|T.J. Warren ind||98.48|
|RJ Barrett ny||98.71|
|Brandon Ingram no||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges pho||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic uta||103.54|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of T.J. Warren
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet TOR PG||95.08|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN SF||96.46|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||97.40|
|DeAndre Jordan BKN C||97.41|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||98.48|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||98.71|
|Enes Kanter BOS C||99.50|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||100.67|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||100.98|
Similar Picks Malcolm Brogdon
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||57.57|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
Rating T.J. Warren
Rating Malcolm Brogdon
Career T.J. Warren
Career Malcolm Brogdon