ADP Trends Brandon Ingram
ADP Trends Jarrett Culver
OWN/START Brandon Ingram
OWN/START Jarrett Culver
Expert Consensus Brandon Ingram
Expert Consensus Jarrett Culver
Breakdown Brandon Ingram
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 5th with 709 total points (39.39 avg).
- He is currently 489 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- Shooting 45.59% from the field this month.
- Shooting 38.71% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a small forward with 4.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 7.18 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.97, APG: +1.96, RPG: +3.17, MPG: +3.28 STLS: +0.13 BLKS: +0.19
Breakdown Jarrett Culver
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 30th with 366 total points (17.43 avg).
- He is currently 836 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 37.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 22.81% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.79 for the month.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.24, APG: +2.33, RPG: +3.38, MPG: +23.8 STLS: +0.95 BLKS: +0.52
Injury Brandon Ingram
No Injury Reported
Injury Jarrett Culver
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Brandon Ingram
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Brandon Ingram
|Miles Bridges cha||89.78|
|Andrew Wiggins min||96.46|
|T.J. Warren ind||98.48|
|RJ Barrett ny||98.71|
|Brandon Ingram no||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges pho||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic uta||103.54|
|Nicolas Batum cha||117.03|
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brandon Ingram
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||97.40|
|DeAndre Jordan BKN C||97.41|
|T.J. Warren IND SF||98.48|
|RJ Barrett NY SF||98.71|
|Enes Kanter BOS C||99.50|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||100.67|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||100.98|
|Mikal Bridges PHO SF||101.55|
|Bojan Bogdanovic UTA SF||103.54|
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||103.80|
|DeWayne Dedmon SAC C||104.35|
Similar Picks Jarrett Culver
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Jarrett Culver
|Andre Iguodala mem||144.59|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. dal||146.60|
|Jarrett Culver min||150.77|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker no||151.78|
|Norman Powell tor||152.96|
|Dwayne Bacon cha||156.25|
|Matisse Thybulle phi||157.93|
|Seth Curry dal||159.26|
|Dion Waiters cle||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza sac||160.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jarrett Culver
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
Rating Brandon Ingram
Rating Jarrett Culver
Career Brandon Ingram
Career Jarrett Culver