ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Mitchell Robinson
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Mitchell Robinson
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Mitchell Robinson
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 44th with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2823 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 45th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.31, APG: +0.12, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.86 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Mitchell Robinson
- Experts rank this player at 3rd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1160 total points (17.58 avg).
- He is currently 2574 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.9 PPG.
- Shooting 75.00% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.78 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 11.11 rpg this month.
- Played in 66 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.35, APG: +0.56, RPG: +6.41, MPG: +20.4 STLS: +0.79 BLKS: +2.44
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - day-to-dayBack
Injury Mitchell Robinson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Similar Picks Mitchell Robinson
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||163.58|
|Greg Monroe tor||164.82|
|Kyle O'Quinn ind||166.16|
|Robin Lopez chi||168.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Mitchell Robinson
Career Kris Dunn
Career Mitchell Robinson