ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Mitchell Robinson
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Mitchell Robinson
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Mitchell Robinson
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts rank this player at 75th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2643 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is ranked 42nd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.23, APG: +0.1, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.85 STLS: --0.42 BLKS: --0.09
Breakdown Mitchell Robinson
- Experts rank this player at 20th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1160 total points (17.58 avg).
- He is currently 2375 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 64 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.85, APG: +0.56, RPG: +5.41, MPG: +15.18 STLS: +0.79 BLKS: +2.44
Injury Kris Dunn
No Injury Reported
Injury Mitchell Robinson
ANKLE - day-to-dayAnkle
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.87|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.93|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.42|
|Monte Morris den||169.80|
|George Hill mil||170.97|
|Tyus Jones mem||173.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Trevor Ariza SAC SG||160.31|
|Dion Waiters CLE SG||160.61|
|Mason Plumlee DEN PF||160.84|
|Ed Davis UTA C||161.30|
|Markieff Morris DET PF||161.50|
|Jaxson Hayes NO C||161.88|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||161.93|
|Al-Farouq Aminu ORL PF||163.23|
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.71|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||165.22|
|Robert Williams BOS C||166.40|
Similar Picks Mitchell Robinson
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Nikola Vucevic orl||22.54|
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.83|
|Myles Turner ind||26.33|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||35.38|
|Clint Capela hou||41.48|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Donovan Mitchell UTA SG||29.15|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||30.56|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.85|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.71|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.11|
|Zion Williamson NO SF||33.27|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.38|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.32|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.69|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.15|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.48|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Mitchell Robinson
Career Kris Dunn
Career Mitchell Robinson