ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
ADP Trends Kris Dunn
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 8th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1527 total points (24.24 avg).
- He is currently 2373 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.8 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.68% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 38.10% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 63 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.87, APG: +0.98, RPG: +7.51, MPG: +25.13 STLS: +0.56 BLKS: +0.95
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 44th with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2823 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 45th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.31, APG: +0.12, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.86 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: --0.1
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - day-to-dayBack
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Rating Kris Dunn
Career Marvin Bagley III
Career Kris Dunn