ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
ADP Trends Kris Dunn
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 16th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1527 total points (24.24 avg).
- He is currently 2194 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 24.2.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 59 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.37, APG: -0.52, RPG: +0.26, MPG: +0.11 STLS: --0.44 BLKS: --0.55
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts rank this player at 75th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2643 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is ranked 42nd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.23, APG: +0.1, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.85 STLS: --0.42 BLKS: --0.09
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Injury Kris Dunn
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Kevin Love cle||55.02|
|Aaron Gordon orl||59.51|
|Derrick Favors no||69.75|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||70.28|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||70.98|
|Domantas Sabonis ind||75.18|
|Montrezl Harrell lac||78.18|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.58|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.59|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.22|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.39|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.72|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.75|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||70.28|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.33|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||70.98|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander OKC PG||71.72|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||75.18|
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.87|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.93|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.42|
|Monte Morris den||169.80|
|George Hill mil||170.97|
|Tyus Jones mem||173.20|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Trevor Ariza SAC SG||160.31|
|Dion Waiters CLE SG||160.61|
|Mason Plumlee DEN PF||160.84|
|Ed Davis UTA C||161.30|
|Markieff Morris DET PF||161.50|
|Jaxson Hayes NO C||161.88|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||161.93|
|Al-Farouq Aminu ORL PF||163.23|
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.71|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||165.22|
|Robert Williams BOS C||166.40|
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Rating Kris Dunn
Career Marvin Bagley III
Career Kris Dunn