ADP Trends Tomas Satoransky
ADP Trends Derrick Rose
OWN/START Tomas Satoransky
OWN/START Derrick Rose
Expert Consensus Tomas Satoransky
Expert Consensus Derrick Rose
Breakdown Tomas Satoransky
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1761 total points (22.01 avg).
- He is currently 2887 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 9 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 42.11% from the field this month.
- Shooting 29.41% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a shooting guard with 5.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.25 for the month.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.78, APG: +1.1, RPG: +0.31, MPG: +4.59 STLS: +0.36 BLKS: --0.02
Breakdown Derrick Rose
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 1459 total points (28.61 avg).
- He is currently 2663 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 28.6.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Elbow (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 40th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.72.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 26 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.62, APG: +2.83, RPG: +1.35, MPG: +10.28 STLS: +0.33 BLKS: +0.08
Injury Tomas Satoransky
No Injury Reported
Injury Derrick Rose
ELBOW - Out indefinitelyElbow
Similar Picks Tomas Satoransky
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tomas Satoransky
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tomas Satoransky
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks Derrick Rose
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Derrick Rose
|Marcus Smart bos||153.01|
|Derrick White sa||153.04|
|Jeremy Lin atl||153.68|
|Trey Burke ny||154.84|
|Derrick Rose min||158.46|
|George Hill cle||161.89|
|Austin Rivers was||162.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Derrick Rose
|Justin Holiday CHI SG||156.35|
|Harry Giles SAC PF||156.49|
|Zach Randolph SAC PF||157.06|
|DeMarre Carroll BKN SF||157.52|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||157.62|
|Jae Crowder UTA PF||158.34|
|Derrick Rose MIN PG||158.46|
|Kyle Korver CLE SG||158.87|
|Willy Hernangomez CHA C||159.13|
|Marco Belinelli SA SG||159.16|
|Nerlens Noel OKC SF||159.29|
Rating Tomas Satoransky
Rating Derrick Rose
Career Tomas Satoransky
Career Derrick Rose