ADP Trends Jayson Tatum
ADP Trends Marcus Smart
OWN/START Jayson Tatum
OWN/START Marcus Smart
Expert Consensus Jayson Tatum
Expert Consensus Marcus Smart
Breakdown Jayson Tatum
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 2210 total points (26.31 avg).
- He is currently 1425 points behind the leader: Paul George
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
- Shooting 47.18% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 53.85% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.45 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.02, APG: +0.5, RPG: +0.98, MPG: +0.64 STLS: +0.03 BLKS: +0.01
Breakdown Marcus Smart
- Experts rank this player at 86th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 30th with 1645 total points (20.31 avg).
- He is currently 2477 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 20.3.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Oblique (Targeting Mid-May). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 44.29% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.11% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- He is ranked 46th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.64.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.88 for the month.
- Played in 27 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.4, APG: -0.79, RPG: -0.61, MPG: --2.7 STLS: +0.47 BLKS: --0.08
Injury Jayson Tatum
No Injury Reported
Injury Marcus Smart
OBLIQUE - Targeting Mid-MayOblique
Similar Picks Jayson Tatum
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Jayson Tatum
|Khris Middleton mil||31.42|
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
|Robert Covington phi||60.57|
|Joe Ingles uta||63.73|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jayson Tatum
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
Similar Picks Marcus Smart
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Marcus Smart
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.43|
|Patty Mills sa||149.60|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.80|
|Marcus Smart bos||153.01|
|Derrick White sa||153.04|
|Jeremy Lin atl||153.68|
|Trey Burke ny||154.84|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Smart
|Grayson Allen UTA SG||150.46|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.80|
|Dwyane Wade MIA SG||151.48|
|Alex Len ATL C||152.35|
|Tristan Thompson CLE PF||152.45|
|Tyler Johnson MIA SG||152.48|
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||153.01|
|Derrick White SA PG||153.04|
|E'Twaun Moore NO G||153.19|
|Jeremy Lin ATL PG||153.68|
|Wesley Matthews DAL SG||154.05|
Rating Jayson Tatum
Rating Marcus Smart
Career Jayson Tatum
Career Marcus Smart