ADP Trends Goran Dragic
ADP Trends Tomas Satoransky
OWN/START Goran Dragic
OWN/START Tomas Satoransky
Expert Consensus Goran Dragic
Expert Consensus Tomas Satoransky
Breakdown Goran Dragic
- Experts rank this player at 56th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 69th with 606 total points (25.25 avg).
- He is currently 2706 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- Shooting 48.08% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 47.73% from beyond the arc this month. Very good.
- He is ranked 66th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.21.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.60 for the month.
- Played in 42 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.8, APG: -0.5, RPG: -1.15, MPG: --6.09 STLS: --0.2 BLKS: --0.01
Breakdown Tomas Satoransky
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1467 total points (21.26 avg).
- He is currently 2301 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 8.3 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 48.60% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 31.43% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a shooting guard with 6.62 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.31 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.47, APG: +1.03, RPG: +0.59, MPG: +4.83 STLS: +0.31 BLKS: +0.03
Injury Goran Dragic
No Injury Reported
Injury Tomas Satoransky
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Goran Dragic
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Goran Dragic
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Goran Dragic
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
Similar Picks Tomas Satoransky
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tomas Satoransky
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tomas Satoransky
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Goran Dragic
Rating Tomas Satoransky
Career Goran Dragic
Career Tomas Satoransky