ADP Trends Mike Conley
ADP Trends Patrick Beverley
OWN/START Mike Conley
OWN/START Patrick Beverley
Expert Consensus Mike Conley
Expert Consensus Patrick Beverley
Breakdown Mike Conley
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 2445 total points (36.49 avg).
- He is currently 867 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 11.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.83% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 38.98% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 15th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.40.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.70 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.30 for the month.
- Played in 55 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.44, APG: +2.31, RPG: +1.14, MPG: +1.73 STLS: +0.36 BLKS: +0.08
Breakdown Patrick Beverley
- Experts rank this player at 29th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1501 total points (20.56 avg).
- He is currently 1811 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.96% from the field this month.
- Shooting 43.48% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 10th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.61.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.92 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.92 rpg this month.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.71, APG: +0.9, RPG: +0.98, MPG: --2.74 STLS: --0.84 BLKS: +0.13
Injury Mike Conley
No Injury Reported
Injury Patrick Beverley
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Mike Conley
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Mike Conley
|Eric Bledsoe mil||43.50|
|Jamal Murray den||44.71|
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mike Conley
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
Similar Picks Patrick Beverley
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Patrick Beverley
|Collin Sexton cle||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas den||130.61|
|Spencer Dinwiddie bkn||133.61|
|Patrick Beverley lac||138.27|
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.43|
|Patty Mills sa||149.60|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Patrick Beverley
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
|Kelly Oubre WAS SF||142.17|
|OG Anunoby TOR SF||142.91|
Rating Mike Conley
Rating Patrick Beverley
Career Mike Conley
Career Patrick Beverley