ADP Trends Enes Kanter
ADP Trends Ricky Rubio
OWN/START Enes Kanter
OWN/START Ricky Rubio
Expert Consensus Enes Kanter
Expert Consensus Ricky Rubio
Breakdown Enes Kanter
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 1168 total points (27.16 avg).
- He is currently 1399 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.2.
- Shooting 41.67% from the field this month. Not very good at all for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 12 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.5, APG: +0.33, RPG: -0.2, MPG: --0.5 STLS: --0.05 BLKS: --0.11
Breakdown Ricky Rubio
- Experts rank this player at 18th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 1385 total points (27.16 avg).
- He is currently 1267 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.8 PPG.
- Shooting 42.37% from the field this month.
- Shooting 24.44% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 73rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.10.
- Decent numbers for a point guard with 5.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.91 for the month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.58, APG: +0.82, RPG: -0.61, MPG: --0.87 STLS: --0.27 BLKS: +0.07
Injury Enes Kanter
No Injury Reported
Injury Ricky Rubio
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Enes Kanter
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Enes Kanter
|Jarrett Allen bkn||56.76|
|Hassan Whiteside mia||64.81|
|Steven Adams okc||65.60|
|Dwight Howard was||68.00|
|Enes Kanter ny||69.68|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor||74.28|
|Jusuf Nurkic por||83.06|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Enes Kanter
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
Similar Picks Ricky Rubio
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Ricky Rubio
|Eric Bledsoe mil||43.50|
|Jamal Murray den||44.71|
|Mike Conley mem||52.71|
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ricky Rubio
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
|Ricky Rubio UTA PG||62.23|
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
Rating Enes Kanter
Rating Ricky Rubio
Career Enes Kanter
Career Ricky Rubio