ADP Trends Rudy Gay
ADP Trends Tristan Thompson
OWN/START Rudy Gay
OWN/START Tristan Thompson
Expert Consensus Rudy Gay
Expert Consensus Tristan Thompson
Breakdown Rudy Gay
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1248 total points (26.00 avg).
- He is currently 1330 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.2 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 53.64% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 50.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 14 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.99, APG: +1.15, RPG: +1.28, MPG: +4.36 STLS: +0.06 BLKS: --0.05
Breakdown Tristan Thompson
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 869 total points (27.16 avg).
- He is currently 1698 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 26.7.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.32, APG: +1.53, RPG: +5.17, MPG: +8.51 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.04
Injury Rudy Gay
No Injury Reported
Injury Tristan Thompson
FOOT - Day-to-day
Similar Picks Rudy Gay
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Rudy Gay
|Danilo Gallinari lac||120.94|
|Kevin Knox ny||121.01|
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja ny||130.07|
|Jerami Grant okc||136.16|
|Bojan Bogdanovic ind||136.49|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rudy Gay
|Derrick Favors UTA PF||127.06|
|Kent Bazemore ATL SG||127.13|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||127.44|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas DEN PG||130.61|
|Dirk Nowitzki DAL PF||132.01|
Similar Picks Tristan Thompson
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Tristan Thompson
|Pau Gasol sa||144.87|
|Al-Farouq Aminu por||145.56|
|Pascal Siakam tor||145.70|
|Tristan Thompson cle||152.45|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||155.41|
|Harry Giles sac||156.49|
|Zach Randolph sac||157.06|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tristan Thompson
|Patty Mills SA PG||149.60|
|Danny Green TOR SF||149.67|
|Grayson Allen UTA SG||150.46|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.80|
|Dwyane Wade MIA SG||151.48|
|Alex Len ATL C||152.35|
|Tristan Thompson CLE PF||152.45|
|Tyler Johnson MIA SG||152.48|
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||153.01|
|Derrick White SA PG||153.04|
|E'Twaun Moore NO G||153.19|
Rating Rudy Gay
Rating Tristan Thompson
Career Rudy Gay
Career Tristan Thompson