ADP Trends Gary Harris
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Gary Harris
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Gary Harris
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Gary Harris
- Experts rank this player at 46th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 745 total points (23.28 avg).
- He is currently 2409 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 23.3.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Groin (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 38.46% from the field this month.
- Shooting 21.88% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.38 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.88 for the month.
- Played in 21 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.62, APG: -0.42, RPG: +0.29, MPG: --5.01 STLS: --0.88 BLKS: +0.22
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 31st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 30th with 959 total points (21.80 avg).
- He is currently 1783 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.60% from the field this month.
- Shooting 16.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.57 rpg this month.
- Played in 44 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +13.3, APG: +0.93, RPG: +6.77, MPG: +24.05 STLS: +0.57 BLKS: +0.98
Injury Gary Harris
GROIN - Day-to-day
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Gary Harris
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Gary Harris
|Gary Harris den||49.50|
|Lou Williams lac||59.61|
|Will Barton den||62.76|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Gary Harris
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Rating Gary Harris
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Gary Harris
Career Marvin Bagley III