ADP Trends Gary Harris
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Gary Harris
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Gary Harris
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Gary Harris
- Experts rank this player at 36th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 1237 total points (20.62 avg).
- He is currently 3327 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.7 PPG.
- Shooting 44.19% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.67% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.69 for the month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.18, APG: -0.64, RPG: +0.2, MPG: --5.4 STLS: --0.92 BLKS: +0.12
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 8th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1527 total points (24.24 avg).
- He is currently 2286 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.71% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 40.74% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.91 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.73 rpg this month.
- Played in 63 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.87, APG: +0.98, RPG: +7.51, MPG: +25.13 STLS: +0.56 BLKS: +0.95
Injury Gary Harris
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Gary Harris
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Gary Harris
|Gary Harris den||49.50|
|Lou Williams lac||59.61|
|Will Barton den||62.76|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Gary Harris
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||47.39|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Rating Gary Harris
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Gary Harris
Career Marvin Bagley III