ADP Trends Justise Winslow
ADP Trends Kris Dunn
OWN/START Justise Winslow
OWN/START Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Justise Winslow
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Breakdown Justise Winslow
- Experts rank this player at 28th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1304 total points (25.08 avg).
- He is currently 1274 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
- Shooting 40.91% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.85% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a small forward with 4.07 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.93 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.13, APG: +2.13, RPG: +0.14, MPG: +6.18 STLS: +0.37 BLKS: --0.16
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 41st with 931 total points (28.21 avg).
- He is currently 1721 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 36.53% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.43% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 47th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.56.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.80 for the month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.09, APG: +0.25, RPG: -0.33, MPG: +1.84 STLS: --0.44 BLKS: +0.02
Injury Justise Winslow
No Injury Reported
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - Day-to-day
Similar Picks Justise Winslow
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Justise Winslow
|Jonathon Simmons orl||163.60|
|Ersan Ilyasova mil||164.84|
|Justise Winslow mia||170.89|
|Davis Bertans sa||178.10|
|Stanley Johnson det||180.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Justise Winslow
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
|Frank Kaminsky CHA PF||168.39|
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||170.89|
|Zach Collins POR PF||171.05|
|Delon Wright TOR PG||172.52|
|Michael Beasley LAL PF||173.77|
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Rating Justise Winslow
Rating Kris Dunn
Career Justise Winslow
Career Kris Dunn