ADP Trends Justise Winslow
ADP Trends Kris Dunn
OWN/START Justise Winslow
OWN/START Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Justise Winslow
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Breakdown Justise Winslow
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1719 total points (25.66 avg).
- He is currently 1825 points behind the leader: Paul George
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.6 PPG.
- Shooting 38.98% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.82% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.80 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.60 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.85, APG: +2.09, RPG: -0.02, MPG: +4.72 STLS: +0.31 BLKS: --0.2
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2733 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 34.38% from the field this month.
- Shooting 42.86% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 43rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 9.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.31, APG: +0.12, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.86 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: --0.1
Injury Justise Winslow
No Injury Reported
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - day-to-dayBack
Similar Picks Justise Winslow
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Justise Winslow
|Jonathon Simmons orl||163.60|
|Ersan Ilyasova mil||164.84|
|Justise Winslow mia||170.89|
|Davis Bertans sa||178.10|
|Stanley Johnson det||180.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Justise Winslow
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
|Frank Kaminsky CHA PF||168.39|
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
|Justise Winslow MIA SF||170.89|
|Zach Collins POR PF||171.05|
|Delon Wright TOR PG||172.52|
|Michael Beasley LAL PF||173.77|
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Rating Justise Winslow
Rating Kris Dunn
Career Justise Winslow
Career Kris Dunn