ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Joe Ingles
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Joe Ingles
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Joe Ingles
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 41st with 931 total points (28.21 avg).
- He is currently 1721 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 36.53% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.43% from beyond the arc this month.
- He is ranked 47th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.56.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.80 for the month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.09, APG: +0.25, RPG: -0.33, MPG: +1.84 STLS: --0.44 BLKS: +0.02
Breakdown Joe Ingles
- Experts rank this player at 8th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1427 total points (24.60 avg).
- He is currently 1151 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Shooting 44.76% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.23% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.17 apg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.85, APG: +0.78, RPG: -0.32, MPG: +0.18 STLS: +0.25 BLKS: +0.02
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - Day-to-day
Injury Joe Ingles
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Similar Picks Joe Ingles
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Joe Ingles
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
|Robert Covington phi||60.57|
|Joe Ingles uta||63.73|
|Taurean Prince atl||66.84|
|Josh Richardson mia||67.94|
|Brandon Ingram lal||73.99|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Joe Ingles
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
|Ricky Rubio UTA PG||62.23|
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Joe Ingles
Career Kris Dunn
Career Joe Ingles