ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Joe Ingles
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Joe Ingles
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Joe Ingles
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 1299 total points (27.06 avg).
- He is currently 2733 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 27.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Back (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 34.38% from the field this month.
- Shooting 42.86% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 43rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.68.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 9.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.31, APG: +0.12, RPG: -0.17, MPG: +0.86 STLS: --0.46 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Joe Ingles
- Experts rank this player at 5th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 2241 total points (26.36 avg).
- He is currently 1303 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 49.62% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 47.25% from beyond the arc this month. Very good.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a small forward with 7.07 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.21 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.57, APG: +0.88, RPG: -0.18, MPG: --0.22 STLS: +0.17 BLKS: +0.01
Injury Kris Dunn
BACK - day-to-dayBack
Injury Joe Ingles
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
Similar Picks Joe Ingles
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Joe Ingles
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
|Robert Covington phi||60.57|
|Joe Ingles uta||63.73|
|Taurean Prince atl||66.84|
|Josh Richardson mia||67.94|
|Brandon Ingram lal||73.99|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Joe Ingles
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
|Ricky Rubio UTA PG||62.23|
|Will Barton DEN SG||62.76|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||63.73|
|Hassan Whiteside MIA C||64.81|
|Steven Adams OKC C||65.60|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Joe Ingles
Career Kris Dunn
Career Joe Ingles