ADP Trends Draymond Green
ADP Trends JaMychal Green
OWN/START Draymond Green
OWN/START JaMychal Green
Expert Consensus Draymond Green
Expert Consensus JaMychal Green
Breakdown Draymond Green
- Experts rank this player at 2nd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 2503 total points (30.52 avg).
- He is currently 1844 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 12.7 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 54.76% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 20.83% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are great for a power forward with 8.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 11.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.5, APG: -0.16, RPG: +0.069999999999999, MPG: --0.4 STLS: +0.06 BLKS: --0.09
Breakdown JaMychal Green
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 1222 total points (16.97 avg).
- He is currently 3125 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.
- Shooting 43.75% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 18 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.95, APG: -0.66, RPG: -2.27, MPG: --7.12 STLS: +0.08 BLKS: +0.01
Injury Draymond Green
No Injury Reported
Injury JaMychal Green
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Draymond Green
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Draymond Green
|Kevin Love cle||28.64|
|Draymond Green gs||30.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Draymond Green
|Jimmy Butler MIN SG||24.41|
|Jrue Holiday NO PG||25.43|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||25.59|
|Devin Booker PHO SG||26.48|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||28.64|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||29.01|
|Draymond Green GS PF||30.50|
|Klay Thompson GS SG||30.63|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||30.93|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||31.42|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||32.50|
Similar Picks JaMychal Green
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of JaMychal Green
|Michael Porter Jr. den||155.41|
|Harry Giles sac||156.49|
|Zach Randolph sac||157.06|
|Jae Crowder uta||158.34|
|JaMychal Green mem||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson pho||160.91|
|Marcus Morris bos||162.07|
|Trey Lyles den||163.24|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of JaMychal Green
|Kyle Korver CLE SG||158.87|
|Willy Hernangomez CHA C||159.13|
|Marco Belinelli SA SG||159.16|
|Nerlens Noel OKC SF||159.29|
|Reggie Bullock DET F||160.21|
|John Henson MIL F||160.48|
|JaMychal Green MEM PF||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
Rating Draymond Green
Rating JaMychal Green
Career Draymond Green
Career JaMychal Green