ADP Trends Noah Vonleh
ADP Trends Jeremy Lamb
OWN/START Noah Vonleh
OWN/START Jeremy Lamb
Expert Consensus Noah Vonleh
Expert Consensus Jeremy Lamb
Breakdown Noah Vonleh
- Experts rank this player at 78th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1339 total points (19.99 avg).
- He is currently 2027 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 59.38% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 27.27% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.80 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.10 rpg this month.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.12, APG: +1.3, RPG: +2.3, MPG: +9.77 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.45
Breakdown Jeremy Lamb
- Experts rank this player at 17th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 1764 total points (25.94 avg).
- He is currently 2061 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.95% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.92% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.92 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.08 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.33, APG: +0.0099999999999998, RPG: +1.56, MPG: +4.12 STLS: +0.29 BLKS: --0.05
Injury Noah Vonleh
ANKLE - Day-to-day
Injury Jeremy Lamb
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Noah Vonleh
Similar to consider drafting instead of Noah Vonleh
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Noah Vonleh
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks Jeremy Lamb
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart lal||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson lal||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala gs||135.25|
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
Rating Noah Vonleh
Rating Jeremy Lamb
Career Noah Vonleh
Career Jeremy Lamb