ADP Trends Harrison Barnes
ADP Trends Juancho Hernangomez
OWN/START Harrison Barnes
OWN/START Juancho Hernangomez
Expert Consensus Harrison Barnes
Expert Consensus Juancho Hernangomez
Breakdown Harrison Barnes
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1600 total points (24.24 avg).
- He is currently 1452 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 49.30% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.68% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.85 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.23 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.8, APG: -0.49, RPG: -1.58, MPG: --1.38 STLS: +0.05 BLKS: --0.01
Breakdown Juancho Hernangomez
- Experts rank this player at 97th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 46th with 760 total points (12.26 avg).
- He is currently 2606 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.7.
- Shooting 18.18% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 11.11% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 1.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.31, APG: +0.81, RPG: +4.1, MPG: +20.11 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: +0.4
Injury Harrison Barnes
No Injury Reported
Injury Juancho Hernangomez
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Harrison Barnes
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Harrison Barnes
|Josh Richardson mia||67.94|
|Brandon Ingram lal||73.99|
|Nicolas Batum cha||79.78|
|Harrison Barnes dal||82.15|
|Kyle Anderson mem||93.52|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Harrison Barnes
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
Similar Picks Juancho Hernangomez
Similar to consider drafting instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Harrison Barnes
Rating Juancho Hernangomez
Career Harrison Barnes
Career Juancho Hernangomez