ADP Trends Larry Nance Jr.
ADP Trends Harrison Barnes
OWN/START Larry Nance Jr.
OWN/START Harrison Barnes
Expert Consensus Larry Nance Jr.
Expert Consensus Harrison Barnes
Breakdown Larry Nance Jr.
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 919 total points (23.56 avg).
- He is currently 1280 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.6.
- Shooting 51.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.040000000000001, APG: +1.75, RPG: +0.74, MPG: +3.13 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.13
Breakdown Harrison Barnes
- Experts rank this player at 34th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1020 total points (24.29 avg).
- He is currently 1109 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Shooting 39.39% from the field this month.
- Shooting 37.84% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.19 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.19 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.32, APG: -0.95, RPG: -2.53, MPG: --2.92 STLS: +0.07 BLKS: +0.02
Injury Larry Nance Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Harrison Barnes
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Larry Nance Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
Similar Picks Harrison Barnes
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Harrison Barnes
|Josh Richardson mia||67.94|
|Brandon Ingram lal||73.99|
|Nicolas Batum cha||79.78|
|Harrison Barnes dal||82.15|
|Kyle Anderson mem||93.52|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Harrison Barnes
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||80.47|
|Dennis Smith Jr. DAL PG||81.29|
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
Rating Larry Nance Jr.
Rating Harrison Barnes
Career Larry Nance Jr.
Career Harrison Barnes