ADP Trends Jaylen Brown
ADP Trends Jeff Teague
OWN/START Jaylen Brown
OWN/START Jeff Teague
Expert Consensus Jaylen Brown
Expert Consensus Jeff Teague
Breakdown Jaylen Brown
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 21st with 1280 total points (20.32 avg).
- He is currently 2545 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.4 PPG.
- Shooting 48.98% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 38.18% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.46 rpg this month.
- Played in 6 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.09, APG: -0.29, RPG: -0.93, MPG: --5.28 STLS: +0.05 BLKS: +0.07
Breakdown Jeff Teague
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 1267 total points (30.17 avg).
- He is currently 2045 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 40.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 23.81% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 11th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.54.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 8.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.50 for the month.
- Played in 18 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.88, APG: +1.07, RPG: -0.63, MPG: --3.31 STLS: --0.47 BLKS: +0.11
Injury Jaylen Brown
No Injury Reported
Injury Jeff Teague
FOOT - Day-to-day
Similar Picks Jaylen Brown
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Jaylen Brown
|Jaylen Brown bos||105.48|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jaylen Brown
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
|DeMarcus Cousins GS C||105.23|
|Jaylen Brown BOS F||105.48|
|Thaddeus Young IND SF||106.22|
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
Similar Picks Jeff Teague
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jeff Teague
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeff Teague
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
Rating Jaylen Brown
Rating Jeff Teague
Career Jaylen Brown
Career Jeff Teague