ADP Trends Otto Porter
ADP Trends Domantas Sabonis
OWN/START Otto Porter
OWN/START Domantas Sabonis
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Domantas Sabonis
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts rank this player at 15th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 1383 total points (24.70 avg).
- He is currently 1669 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Rotator cuff (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 42.66% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.90% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.82 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.45 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.9, APG: +0.16, RPG: -0.79, MPG: --2.32 STLS: --0.17 BLKS: +0.09
Breakdown Domantas Sabonis
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1852 total points (28.06 avg).
- He is currently 1514 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Shooting 52.22% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.33 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.11 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.56, APG: +0.75, RPG: +1.38, MPG: --0.050000000000001 STLS: +0.21 BLKS: EVEN
Injury Otto Porter
ROTATOR CUFF - Day-to-day
Injury Domantas Sabonis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Khris Middleton mil||31.42|
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||30.93|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||31.42|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||32.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
Similar Picks Domantas Sabonis
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Domantas Sabonis
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
|Derrick Favors uta||127.06|
|Domantas Sabonis ind||127.44|
|Taj Gibson min||129.91|
|Dirk Nowitzki dal||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||132.75|
|Markieff Morris was||134.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Domantas Sabonis
|Marcin Gortat LAC PF||126.15|
|Terry Rozier BOS PG||126.68|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||126.93|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic SAC SG||126.98|
|Derrick Favors UTA PF||127.06|
|Kent Bazemore ATL SG||127.13|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||127.44|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
Rating Otto Porter
Rating Domantas Sabonis
Career Otto Porter
Career Domantas Sabonis