ADP Trends Otto Porter
ADP Trends Domantas Sabonis
OWN/START Otto Porter
OWN/START Domantas Sabonis
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Domantas Sabonis
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts rank this player at 10th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 31st with 776 total points (23.52 avg).
- He is currently 1353 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.17% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.74% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.89, APG: +0.1, RPG: -0.52, MPG: --3.01 STLS: --0.1 BLKS: +0.08
Breakdown Domantas Sabonis
- Experts rank this player at 14th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 1323 total points (29.40 avg).
- He is currently 876 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.1 PPG.
- Shooting 61.59% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 66.67% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.71 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.86 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.73, APG: +0.8, RPG: +1.33, MPG: --0.099999999999998 STLS: +0.29 BLKS: --0.02
Injury Otto Porter
No Injury Reported
Injury Domantas Sabonis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Khris Middleton mil||31.42|
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||30.93|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||31.42|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||32.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
Similar Picks Domantas Sabonis
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Domantas Sabonis
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
|Derrick Favors uta||127.06|
|Domantas Sabonis ind||127.44|
|Taj Gibson min||129.91|
|Dirk Nowitzki dal||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk mia||132.75|
|Markieff Morris was||134.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Domantas Sabonis
|Marcin Gortat LAC PF||126.15|
|Terry Rozier BOS PG||126.68|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||126.93|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic SAC SG||126.98|
|Derrick Favors UTA PF||127.06|
|Kent Bazemore ATL SG||127.13|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||127.44|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
Rating Otto Porter
Rating Domantas Sabonis
Career Otto Porter
Career Domantas Sabonis