ADP Trends Jabari Parker
ADP Trends Juancho Hernangomez
OWN/START Jabari Parker
OWN/START Juancho Hernangomez
Expert Consensus Jabari Parker
Expert Consensus Juancho Hernangomez
Breakdown Jabari Parker
- Experts rank this player at 76th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 844 total points (24.11 avg).
- He is currently 1355 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 53.19% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 41.67% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.83 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 35 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.63, APG: +2.23, RPG: +6.49, MPG: +27.69 STLS: +0.57 BLKS: +0.31
Breakdown Juancho Hernangomez
- Experts rank this player at 59th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 675 total points (16.07 avg).
- He is currently 1524 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his abdomen (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 49.09% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.29% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 42 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.69, APG: +1, RPG: +5.17, MPG: +25.35 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.48
Injury Jabari Parker
No Injury Reported
Injury Juancho Hernangomez
ABDOMEN - Day-to-dayJuancho Hernangomez (abdominal strain) is out on Saturday against the Cavs.
Similar Picks Jabari Parker
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jabari Parker
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jabari Parker
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
|DeMarcus Cousins GS C||105.23|
|Jaylen Brown BOS F||105.48|
Similar Picks Juancho Hernangomez
Similar to consider drafting instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Jabari Parker
Rating Juancho Hernangomez
Career Jabari Parker
Career Juancho Hernangomez