ADP Trends Jabari Parker
ADP Trends Juancho Hernangomez
OWN/START Jabari Parker
OWN/START Juancho Hernangomez
Expert Consensus Jabari Parker
Expert Consensus Juancho Hernangomez
Breakdown Jabari Parker
- Experts rank this player at 29th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 1417 total points (24.43 avg).
- He is currently 1949 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.2 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 57.34% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 35.71% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.31 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.38 rpg this month.
- Played in 39 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.99, APG: +0.9, RPG: +2.32, MPG: +5.22 STLS: +0.13 BLKS: +0.11
Breakdown Juancho Hernangomez
- Experts rank this player at 97th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 46th with 760 total points (12.26 avg).
- He is currently 2606 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.7.
- Shooting 18.18% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 11.11% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 1.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.31, APG: +0.81, RPG: +4.1, MPG: +20.11 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: +0.4
Injury Jabari Parker
No Injury Reported
Injury Juancho Hernangomez
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jabari Parker
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jabari Parker
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jabari Parker
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
|DeMarcus Cousins GS C||105.23|
|Jaylen Brown BOS F||105.48|
Similar Picks Juancho Hernangomez
Similar to consider drafting instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Jabari Parker
Rating Juancho Hernangomez
Career Jabari Parker
Career Juancho Hernangomez