ADP Trends Jaren Jackson Jr.
ADP Trends Kent Bazemore
OWN/START Jaren Jackson Jr.
OWN/START Kent Bazemore
Expert Consensus Jaren Jackson Jr.
Expert Consensus Kent Bazemore
Breakdown Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 26th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 1007 total points (21.43 avg).
- He is currently 1192 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.4 PPG.
- Shooting 53.01% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.87 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.27 rpg this month.
- Played in 47 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +13.53, APG: +1.17, RPG: +4.85, MPG: +25.45 STLS: +0.91 BLKS: +1.49
Breakdown Kent Bazemore
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 21st with 832 total points (23.77 avg).
- He is currently 1594 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 23.8.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his ankle (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 43.94% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.36% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.75 for the month.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.4, APG: -1.04, RPG: -0.27, MPG: --1.24 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: +0.24
Injury Jaren Jackson Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Kent Bazemore
ANKLE - Out indefinitelyKent Bazemore (ankle) still has not been cleared for contact work and he remains without an official timetable to return.
Similar Picks Jaren Jackson Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
Similar Picks Kent Bazemore
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Kent Bazemore
|Bogdan Bogdanovic sac||126.98|
|Kent Bazemore atl||127.13|
|Caris LeVert bkn||127.44|
|Josh Hart lal||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson lal||134.84|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kent Bazemore
|James Johnson MIA PF||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat LAC PF||126.15|
|Terry Rozier BOS PG||126.68|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||126.93|
|Bogdan Bogdanovic SAC SG||126.98|
|Derrick Favors UTA PF||127.06|
|Kent Bazemore ATL SG||127.13|
|Domantas Sabonis IND PF||127.44|
|Caris LeVert BKN SG||127.44|
|Josh Jackson PHO SF||129.74|
|Taj Gibson MIN PF||129.91|
Rating Jaren Jackson Jr.
Rating Kent Bazemore
Career Jaren Jackson Jr.
Career Kent Bazemore