ADP Trends Jerami Grant
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Jerami Grant
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Jerami Grant
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Jerami Grant
- Experts rank this player at 30th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1531 total points (21.87 avg).
- He is currently 1521 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
- Shooting 46.79% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.21 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.64 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.27, APG: +0.26, RPG: +1.27, MPG: +11.78 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.41
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 12th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 1209 total points (23.25 avg).
- He is currently 2157 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 55.14% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 35.71% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.38 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 8.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 52 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.31, APG: +1, RPG: +7.04, MPG: +24.47 STLS: +0.58 BLKS: +0.94
Injury Jerami Grant
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jerami Grant
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Jerami Grant
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja ny||130.07|
|Jerami Grant okc||136.16|
|Bojan Bogdanovic ind||136.49|
|T.J. Warren pho||136.58|
|Kelly Oubre was||142.17|
|OG Anunoby tor||142.91|
|Cedi Osman cle||146.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jerami Grant
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Rating Jerami Grant
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Jerami Grant
Career Marvin Bagley III