ADP Trends Jerami Grant
ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Jerami Grant
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Jerami Grant
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Breakdown Jerami Grant
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 967 total points (21.02 avg).
- He is currently 1162 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.92% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 23.08% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.13 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.5, APG: +0.15, RPG: +1.38, MPG: +11.02 STLS: +0.42 BLKS: +0.46
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 50th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 667 total points (20.21 avg).
- He is currently 1532 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Shooting 53.03% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 22.22% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.57 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.43 rpg this month.
- Played in 33 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +12.58, APG: +0.85, RPG: +6.18, MPG: +23.01 STLS: +0.55 BLKS: +0.94
Injury Jerami Grant
No Injury Reported
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jerami Grant
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Jerami Grant
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja ny||130.07|
|Jerami Grant okc||136.16|
|Bojan Bogdanovic ind||136.49|
|T.J. Warren pho||136.58|
|Kelly Oubre was||142.17|
|OG Anunoby tor||142.91|
|Cedi Osman cle||146.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jerami Grant
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Rating Jerami Grant
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Career Jerami Grant
Career Marvin Bagley III