ADP Trends Jerami Grant
ADP Trends Jaren Jackson Jr.
OWN/START Jerami Grant
OWN/START Jaren Jackson Jr.
Expert Consensus Jerami Grant
Expert Consensus Jaren Jackson Jr.
Breakdown Jerami Grant
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 967 total points (21.02 avg).
- He is currently 1162 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.92% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 23.08% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.13 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.5, APG: +0.15, RPG: +1.38, MPG: +11.02 STLS: +0.42 BLKS: +0.46
Breakdown Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 26th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 1007 total points (21.43 avg).
- He is currently 1192 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.4 PPG.
- Shooting 53.01% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.87 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.27 rpg this month.
- Played in 47 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +13.53, APG: +1.17, RPG: +4.85, MPG: +25.45 STLS: +0.91 BLKS: +1.49
Injury Jerami Grant
No Injury Reported
Injury Jaren Jackson Jr.
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Jerami Grant
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Jerami Grant
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja ny||130.07|
|Jerami Grant okc||136.16|
|Bojan Bogdanovic ind||136.49|
|T.J. Warren pho||136.58|
|Kelly Oubre was||142.17|
|OG Anunoby tor||142.91|
|Cedi Osman cle||146.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jerami Grant
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
Similar Picks Jaren Jackson Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
Rating Jerami Grant
Rating Jaren Jackson Jr.
Career Jerami Grant
Career Jaren Jackson Jr.