ADP Trends Jeremy Lamb
ADP Trends Lonzo Ball
OWN/START Jeremy Lamb
OWN/START Lonzo Ball
Expert Consensus Jeremy Lamb
Expert Consensus Lonzo Ball
Breakdown Jeremy Lamb
- Experts rank this player at 17th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 1764 total points (25.94 avg).
- He is currently 2061 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.95% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.92% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.92 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.08 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.33, APG: +0.0099999999999998, RPG: +1.56, MPG: +4.12 STLS: +0.29 BLKS: --0.05
Breakdown Lonzo Ball
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 1244 total points (25.92 avg).
- He is currently 2068 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 25.9.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Done for the Season). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 47th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.56.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.3, APG: -1.67, RPG: -1.62, MPG: --4.06 STLS: --0.28 BLKS: --0.43
Injury Jeremy Lamb
No Injury Reported
Injury Lonzo Ball
ANKLE - Done for the Season
Similar Picks Jeremy Lamb
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart lal||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson lal||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala gs||135.25|
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
Similar Picks Lonzo Ball
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Lonzo Ball
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Lonzo Ball
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
Rating Jeremy Lamb
Rating Lonzo Ball
Career Jeremy Lamb
Career Lonzo Ball