ADP Trends Jeremy Lamb
ADP Trends Lonzo Ball
OWN/START Jeremy Lamb
OWN/START Lonzo Ball
Expert Consensus Jeremy Lamb
Expert Consensus Lonzo Ball
Breakdown Jeremy Lamb
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1108 total points (25.18 avg).
- He is currently 1318 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Shooting 47.24% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 42.31% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.69 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.00 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.2, APG: -0.28, RPG: +0.87, MPG: +3.1 STLS: +0.19 BLKS: --0.15
Breakdown Lonzo Ball
- Experts rank this player at 34th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1244 total points (25.92 avg).
- He is currently 711 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 9.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 41.48% from the field this month.
- Shooting 32.58% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 41st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.56.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.94 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.31 rpg this month.
- Played in 12 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.34, APG: -1.54, RPG: -1.84, MPG: --4.1 STLS: --0.07 BLKS: --0.47
Injury Jeremy Lamb
No Injury Reported
Injury Lonzo Ball
ANKLE - Day-to-dayLonzo Ball will miss 4-6 weeks with a Grade-3 left ankle sprain.
Similar Picks Jeremy Lamb
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart lal||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson lal||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala gs||135.25|
|Jeremy Lamb cha||136.58|
|Rodney Hood cle||146.41|
|Avery Bradley lac||147.46|
|J.R. Smith cle||148.07|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeremy Lamb
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
|Andre Iguodala GS SG||135.25|
|Jerami Grant OKC SF||136.16|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||136.26|
|Bojan Bogdanovic IND SF||136.49|
|Jeremy Lamb CHA SG||136.58|
|T.J. Warren PHO SF||136.58|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||138.27|
|Marvin Williams CHA PF||138.34|
|Montrezl Harrell LAC PF||141.07|
Similar Picks Lonzo Ball
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Lonzo Ball
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins min||83.60|
|Darren Collison ind||88.96|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Lonzo Ball
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
|Lonzo Ball LAL PG||75.92|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||76.32|
|Lauri Markkanen CHI PF||77.95|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||79.40|
|Nicolas Batum CHA SF||79.78|
Rating Jeremy Lamb
Rating Lonzo Ball
Career Jeremy Lamb
Career Lonzo Ball